Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations went by the Government of Sweden. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to a lot of companies offering Online LLP Formation in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much publicity.
While planning to register a business, it certainly a better idea to get a reputed registration small business. These companies have seasoned experts that execute your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the entire process of company registration. Below is the procedure followed to register business in India:
1. Select at least four unique names to make the company. Give your names priority according to option. The registration entity will provide you the name which is there. The names you select must contain at the very least two words, first describing your business name and second one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for selected selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 700. If the applied name is available, take into account . registered for you. Inside the event of unavailability, you will have to apply for a different name.
3. Once title is approved, you can apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 37. This has to be done within 6 months of brand name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association coming from the solicitors and these stamped with the right stamp duty. These signed by at least two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange factors documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a copy of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy of this letter regarding the availability of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Obtain the certificate of incorporation to your Registrar of Companies. They will verify your documents and once verified, your company will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate could possibly be the date of your company signing up.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it’s a complicated and long process where even a small mistake may be expensive of time and cash. Due to this reason, most of the people consider hiring companies’ house vendors. These companies have great skills and experience with doing such tasks, and has the right teams to carry out each laborious task. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser rassemblement. Look around you and find a registration company to obtain a company incorporated quickly.